Quality Analyst1 to 3 Years
We are looking for a Quality Analyst who is responsible for the quality of software development ,mobile application development and deployment. You will be involved in manual tests to ensure the software and mobile applications created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- meeting with system users/project owners/leads to understand the scope of projects
- working with software developers, technical leads and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- project planning related to testing and QA, setting up test strategies, preparing test cases documents
- monitoring applications and software systems
- performance testing
- functional testing with UI/UX issues
- writing and executing test cases/use cases and recording the outcome
- running manual and automated tests(candidate with both manual and automated testing competency shall be given preference)
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- writing bug reports
- preparing and reviewing documentation
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- good analytical and problem solving skills
- designing tests to mitigate risk
- working on multiple projects at one time
- liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
Benefits at Zignuts Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.
- Flexi Timing
- 5 Days working Company
- Innovating work Culture
- Friendly Work Environment
- Autonomy at Extreme Level
- Mediclaim Policy
- Performance Recognition -Awards
Enter Below Details To Apply.