Project Manager4 to 12 Years
We are looking for a leader who is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within a company. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
Our team is in need of strong technical and engineering leadership to manage people, process and projects.
This is a player and coach Engineering management role, leading a team of Web and Mobile developers as we continue to deliver quality services to clients. Both you and your team will be spread across multiple simultaneous feature development teams.
- Manage the roadmap and execution of multiple mobile and web projects
- Enhance existing projects and drive new project development
- Provide detailed and comprehensive project requirements, use case UI Flows/wires for mobile and web projects
- Drive project timelines and coordinate project resources across key cross-functional teams for assigned projects from seasonal planning and concepting through launch and maintenance
- Ensure the mobile experience is consistent with the brand and experience guidelines for website
- Distribute Mobile projects through the various app stores and website
- Support revenue objectives and business development efforts
- Support projects in-market, including off-hours monitoring and escalations
- Manage relationships with external partners to ensure proper implementation of product features and handle product related issues/defects with urgency
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to align the project requirements and roadmap, clear out doubts or concerns and suggest better alternatives to clients. This also requires you to use your negotiations skills and coming to productive conclusions with regard to extended efforts and additional requirements
- Track metrics, user feedback loops, and industry benchmarks and publish reports of product performance
- Act as a liaison and collaborate with key departments to ensure product requirements are met.
- Own projects and work to resolve any issues that arise in a timely fashion
- Operate independently, juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Stay up to date on the latest in technological trends in IT
- Constantly learn new trends, implement POC and drive the innovation in the whole team
- Effectively manage git workflow, regular code reviews and code audits
- Deployment strategies and activities on AWS cloud or other servers.
- Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, challenged by accountability, and an innovator
- Excellent client management and communication/interpersonal skills
- Must be a web and mobile expert–knowledgeable and on the cutting edge of mobile applications, mobile media, emerging mobile technologies, and mobile marketing
- Experience writing Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and creating forecast models
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Business writing skills required
- Passion for web and mobile technology, passion to innovate and growth.
- Must be proficient in tools like Git, Trello, Slack etc.
- Knowledge of Web, PHP, Laravel, NodeJS, iOS, Android, React Native, Rx-JS Platforms
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Team handling skill
- Presentation skill
- Problem Solving
- Constant learning abilities
This role will be located in our India office which is located at Gandhinagar,Gujarat.
You’re the expert here, you tell us!
We are looking for someone…
- We are looking for Passionate people who loves to do what they are doing
- With the technical “chops” to quickly earn the respect of the team
- Who insists on understanding the “why”
- Who respectfully challenges those around her/him for better
- Who will foster an environment characterized by high levels of accountability
- Whose focus on quality has the QA team wondering why they bother to test at all
- Who loves to take the initiative, actively exploring the “decision tree”
- Who gets equal satisfaction leveraging off-the-shelf technology as building custom
What’s in at Zignuts for you?
- A company mission deliver quality services.
- A great deal of autonomy.
- An environment rich with challenges, creating regular opportunities for you to evolve your career and extend your impact.
- A well-defined UX methodology and fully-staffed UX department just waiting to geek out with you.
- Full support and backing from the leadership team.
Benefits at Zignuts Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.
- Flexi Timing
- 5 Days working Company
- Innovating work Culture
- Friendly Work Environment
- Autonomy at Extreme Level
- Mediclaim Policy
- Performance Recognition -Awards
Enter Below Details To Apply.