It is an open-source library with which you can build front-end web apps faster. The choice of a good framework/library is always a difficult decision because choosing a stable technology means that it will be easier to maintain and reduces the risk of having to switch the technology stack at a later date & ReactJs is now even listed as a crucial business decision.
You can also integrate the existing source code to react by replacing the existing HTML and HTTP/HTTPS requests with API calls to the backend. Better looking UI for the front end and getting the performance of websites are witnessed after developing projects via ReactJs library.
Reasons to choose ReactJS
ReactJS Development Toolkit:
- Create React APP (Setup the modern web application by running this command)
- React Extension Pack (VS Code Extension)
- Why Did you render (It is patch as notifying you about avoiding re-render)
- CodeSandBox (online editorial manager that lets you make web applications)
- React-Proto (React Prototyping for UI & development)
It also allows developers to break projects into separate components, reuse codes, and benefit from many library features.
- Easy to Switch in React Native:
with React JS, a developer can develop a UI native mobile application for both Android and iOS operating systems. The initial level of the code is the same for both the mobile operating systems.
With its modular structure, React code is easy to maintain and update which helps to develop a flexible structure according to your project requirements.
Are you ready to hire ReactJS developers? As We have a team of experts who can help you develop your application with React JS.
Want to start your Next Project with Zignuts?
Click on below button and get in touch with usGet A Free Project Estimation