Let’s Check below quick lists:
1. Application Tools:
- Vue: Intuitive, fast and composable Model-View-ViewModel for building interactive interfaces, it is also known as a single page web application.
- NEXT JS: A Lightweight framework for static and server-rendered applications.
- Angular: A development platform for creating mobile and desktop web.
- Video.JS: Universal video embed.
- Plyr: A simple HTML5, youtube and vimeo player.
- jPlayer: HTML5, Audio & Video for jQuery.
- Fitvid.JS: A lightweight jQuery plugin for fluid width video embedded and easy to use something like plug and play.
- Vide: The JQuery plugin for creating video backgrounds effects.
- Flowplayer: HTML5 video player for the web.
- Popcorn JS: HTML5 media framework
- Tone.JS: For making interactive music in the browser.
- Wavesurfer.JS: Navigate waveform built on web audio and canvas.
- Sound JS: JS library for working with audio.
- Pixi.JS: It is a quick HTML5 2D delivering cycle that utilizes WebQL with material fallback.
- Phaser: It is a lightweight 2D game framework for making HTML5 games.
- Babylon.JS: It is a complete JS framework for building 3D games.
- Egret Core: It is a fresh open mobile apps and games engine.
- Melon JS: A fresh new & lightweight JS game engine.
- Crafty: It is a JS game library.
- Quill: A rich text editor with an API according to the cross-browser.
- Cleave.JS: If you have to format your input text content automatically then this JS is useful for that.
- jQuery Validation: jQuery validation plugin.
- Selectize.JS: hybrid of a textbox & <select> box.
- Parsley.JS: validate your forms, frontend without writing a single line of JS code.
- Fine Uploader: Multiple file upload plugin with progress-bar & drag-drop.
- Pickadate.JS: It is a lightweight JQuery different type of date selector with multi-language support.
- AOS: animate on scroll library.
- Mo.JS: Motion graphic library for web.
- ScrollReveal: Declarative on-scroll reveal animations.
- Skrollr: It is a Stand-alone scrolling library for mobile and desktop.
- Swiper: Mobile-specific touch slider and framework with hardware accelerated transitions effects.
- Fabric.JS: It is a JS Canvas specific library for parsing SVG to Canvas and Canvas to SVG.
- Aframe: Web browser-specific framework for building virtual reality experiences.
- Svgo: It is a node-based tool for optimizing the SVG vector graphics/image files.
- Chart.JS: JS Animation engine to generate different types of charts.
- Reveal.JS: The HTML presentation framework.
- Leaflet: For creating or developing mobile-friendly interactive maps this JS is very useful.
- Impress.JS: for the CSS transform this library is used for a presentation on the web.
- JS PDF: Generate PDF files in JS, HTML5 etc…
- Intro.JS: A superior way for new element presentation for your site.
We have an expert team of developers who can help you in your Next project, click on the below button to meet our Business RepresentativeEnquire Now