Let’s Check below quick lists:
1. Application Tools:
- Vue: Intuitive, fast and composable Model-View-ViewModel for building interactive interfaces, it is also known as a single page web application.
- NEXT JS: A Lightweight framework for static and server-rendered applications.
- Angular: A development platform for creating mobile and desktop web.
- Video.JS: Universal video embed.
- Plyr: A simple HTML5, youtube and vimeo player.
- jPlayer: HTML5, Audio & Video for jQuery.
- Fitvid.JS: A lightweight jQuery plugin for fluid width video embedded and easy to use something like plug and play.
- Vide: The JQuery plugin for creating video backgrounds effects.
- Flowplayer: HTML5 video player for the web.
- Popcorn JS: HTML5 media framework
- Tone.JS: For making interactive music in the browser.
- Wavesurfer.JS: Navigate waveform built on web audio and canvas.
- Sound JS: JS library for working with audio.
- Pixi.JS: It is a quick HTML5 2D delivering cycle that utilizes WebQL with material fallback.
- Phaser: It is a lightweight 2D game framework for making HTML5 games.
- Babylon.JS: It is a complete JS framework for building 3D games.
- Egret Core: It is a fresh open mobile apps and games engine.
- Melon JS: A fresh new & lightweight JS game engine.
- Crafty: It is a JS game library.
- Quill: A rich text editor with an API according to the cross-browser.
- Cleave.JS: If you have to format your input text content automatically then this JS is useful for that.
- jQuery Validation: jQuery validation plugin.
- Selectize.JS: hybrid of a textbox & <select> box.
- Parsley.JS: validate your forms, frontend without writing a single line of JS code.
- Fine Uploader: Multiple file upload plugin with progress-bar & drag-drop.
- Pickadate.JS: It is a lightweight JQuery different type of date selector with multi-language support.
- AOS: animate on scroll library.
- Mo.JS: Motion graphic library for web.
- ScrollReveal: Declarative on-scroll reveal animations.
- Skrollr: It is a Stand-alone scrolling library for mobile and desktop.
- Swiper: Mobile-specific touch slider and framework with hardware accelerated transitions effects.
- Fabric.JS: It is a JS Canvas specific library for parsing SVG to Canvas and Canvas to SVG.
- Aframe: Web browser-specific framework for building virtual reality experiences.
- Svgo: It is a node-based tool for optimizing the SVG vector graphics/image files.
- Chart.JS: JS Animation engine to generate different types of charts.
- Reveal.JS: The HTML presentation framework.
- Leaflet: For creating or developing mobile-friendly interactive maps this JS is very useful.
- Impress.JS: for the CSS transform this library is used for a presentation on the web.
- JS PDF: Generate PDF files in JS, HTML5 etc…
- Intro.JS: A superior way for new element presentation for your site.