Experience Brewers Required. With Skills That Translate into Expressive Designs!
We love to bring people on-board who can validate designs into functional identities. We are always looking for smart UX designers who understand how modern user thinks and behaves – and allow them a seamless experience to make them respond in a desired manner. If you think that is best you can do besides building absorbing web and mobile milieus, you’re welcome home!
Requirements and Duties:
- Participate in direct meetings and teleconferences with clients
- Work in an Agile team environment
- Closely work with the Product team to ensure the best UX solutions are being developed
- Actively involve with business development process via creating pitch decks, networking, or supplying direct leads
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver projects on time
Skill and Ability:
- Knowledge with RWD, UX, Branding and Iconography
- Proficient in layout designing and converting them to XTHML/HTML/CSS
- Should be able to work on programs like Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Dreamweaver etc.
- Developing web and mobile designs using HTML or GUI design software
- Ability to create, ideate and generate different UX resources to be used with different projects
Why Should You Join Us
ALL THINGS @ZIGNUTS, ALL IN SINGLE BEST PLACE
That’s when you weigh mind over matter
Mac Screens and Android or iOS devices for the team
As bright and spirited as it gets
Grateful opportunities for your career
Open discussions during retreats and meetings
Training & Development
Programs designed to amplify your ability and skills
Rewards & Benefits
To make you feel approved and recognized
Annual picnics, festivities, Friday fun and surprise activities
Our Values Shape Our Culture
WE GIVE EMPLOYEES THE FREEDOM TO BE AWESOME
Trust has to be at the center of what we do. If it’s not, it won’t show up to our clients and prospects, to our partners who want to build deep relations with us. Yes, we have targets that we want to hit, but we take actions that build trust with colleagues and external
We go that extra distance in all our activities and stand up for what we believe in. Each member at Konstant steadfastly pushes oneself and fellows for results, actively encourages, supports and motivates others. We take pride in doing a good job and exceeding expectations.
A work culture that values responsibility and accountability is what we encourage within our teams. Everyone here is willing to take responsibility of their own actions. Because ultimately when team members consistently demonstrate ownership, trust is formed.
Our Tech Hiring Process
IF IT’S YOUR CHANCE, GIVE YOUR BEST SHOT.
A one on one personal interview with the HR Manager is the first step of the selection process.
It’s time to exhibit your technical skills before the Tech Expert judged on subject knowledge
For practical technical assessment, you may have to answer a range of puzzles and out-of-the-box problems
Final HR Discussion
Once you pass the technical round, final discussions on salary, workplace ethics take place