In search of hard-coded geeks. To bring the best out of our PHP endeavors.
In our attempt to build a team of champion coders, we look for PHP enthusiasts who leave no chance to be a programming geek. We are hand-picking PHP fanatics who can deliver ahead of expectations. And most importantly those who know what all it takes to transform PHP utilities and traits into definitive solutions.
Requirements and Duties:
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable manner
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Follow best industry practices and coding protocols
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Producing detailed project specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
Skill and Ability:
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Having expertise in popular PHP frameworks like CakePHP / Codeigniter / Zend / Laravel etc.
- Having experience integrating payment Gateways like Paypal, Authorize.net, Stripe etc.
- Well-versed with reporting and documentation skills
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Ability to work with GitHub / Bitbucket version controlling system.
Why Should You Join Us
ALL THINGS @ZIGNUTS, ALL IN SINGLE BEST PLACE
That’s when you weigh mind over matter
Mac Screens and Android or iOS devices for the team
As bright and spirited as it gets
Grateful opportunities for your career
Open discussions during retreats and meetings
Training & Development
Programs designed to amplify your ability and skills
Rewards & Benefits
To make you feel approved and recognized
Annual picnics, festivities, Friday fun and surprise activities
Our Values Shape Our Culture
WE GIVE EMPLOYEES THE FREEDOM TO BE AWESOME
Trust has to be at the center of what we do. If it’s not, it won’t show up to our clients and prospects, to our partners who want to build deep relations with us. Yes, we have targets that we want to hit, but we take actions that build trust with colleagues and external
We go that extra distance in all our activities and stand up for what we believe in. Each member at Konstant steadfastly pushes oneself and fellows for results, actively encourages, supports and motivates others. We take pride in doing a good job and exceeding expectations.
A work culture that values responsibility and accountability is what we encourage within our teams. Everyone here is willing to take responsibility of their own actions. Because ultimately when team members consistently demonstrate ownership, trust is formed.
Our Tech Hiring Process
IF IT’S YOUR CHANCE, GIVE YOUR BEST SHOT.
A one on one personal interview with the HR Manager is the first step of the selection process.
It’s time to exhibit your technical skills before the Tech Expert judged on subject knowledge
For practical technical assessment, you may have to answer a range of puzzles and out-of-the-box problems
Final HR Discussion
Once you pass the technical round, final discussions on salary, workplace ethics take place