Mobile Tech Lead ( Android+ IOS)4 to 7 Years
We are looking for a player/coach Engineering management role, leading a team of Mobile developers as we continue to deliver quality services to clients. Both you and your team will be spread across multiple simultaneous feature development teams.
Our team is in need of strong Engineering leadership (people, process, technology) for our Mobile development layer.
This is a player/coach Engineering management role, leading a team of Mobile developers as we continue to deliver quality services to clients. Both you and your team will be spread across multiple simultaneous feature development teams.
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies Experience with mobile analytics Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer -facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Defining/documenting the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer Defining/documenting the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts work products and presentations for the customer.
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration. Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc. Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile.
Soft skill Required
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Team handling skill
- Presentation skill
- Problem Solving
This role will be located in our India office which is located at Gandhinagar,Gujarat.
You’re the expert here, you tell us!
We are looking for someone…
- With the technical “chops” to quickly earn the respect of the team
- We are looking for Passionate people who loves to do what they are doing
- Who insists on understanding the “why”
- Who respectfully challenges those around her/him for better
- Who will foster an environment characterized by high levels of accountability
- Whose focus on quality has the QA team wondering why they bother to test at all
- Who loves to take the initiative, actively exploring the “decision tree”
- Who gets equal satisfaction leveraging off-the-shelf technology as building custom
What’s in at Zignuts for you?
- A company mission deliver quality services.
- A great deal of autonomy.
- An environment rich with challenges, creating regular opportunities for you to evolve your career and extend your impact.
- A well-defined UX methodology and fully-staffed UX department just waiting to geek out with you.
- Full support and backing from the leadership team.
Benefits at Zignuts Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.
- Flexi Timing
- 5 Days working Company
- Innovating work Culture
- Friendly Work Environment
- Autonomy at Extreme Level
- Mediclaim Policy
- Performance Recognition -Awards
Enter Below Details To Apply.