iPhones, iPads, Apple TV We do it all and want you to bring in your savor to our basket of Apples!
Our mobile projects need both seasoned and budding iOS developers. Those who can develop flawless codes with great emphasis on details. While we allow them a prolific environment to learn new skills and keep up with the latest of iOS technologies and crafts. So that they continue to hone their expertise and churn out the best of the Apple inside them and add to our spree of iOS adventures!
Department iOS Mobile Platform
Write to us
Requirements and Duties:
- Develop & maintain features and applications that will excite
- Ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and in the right direction
- Meet deadlines and address project risks and plan for contingencies
- Build iOS solutions that commit to high quality and latest trends
- Participate in direct meetings and teleconferences with product owners and clients
- Participate in peer reviews of designs and code of other teams
- Assist with business analysis, requirements gathering of scope/concept documents
Skill and Ability:
- Proven experience with Objective-C/Swift, Foundation, Core Data, UIKit, CFNetwork, CoreFoundation, Security and WebKit
- Should have worked on REST API, TCP, HTTP, SOAP, JSON and service integration.
- Should be able to use Git for source control (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and project patterns
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledgeable of the app publication and configuration process in AppStore
Why Should You Join Us
ALL THINGS @ZIGNUTS, ALL IN SINGLE BEST PLACE
That’s when you weigh mind over matter
Mac Screens and Android or iOS devices for the team
As bright and spirited as it gets
Grateful opportunities for your career
Open discussions during retreats and meetings
Training & Development
Programs designed to amplify your ability and skills
Rewards & Benefits
To make you feel approved and recognized
Annual picnics, festivities, Friday fun and surprise activities
Our Values Shape Our Culture
WE GIVE EMPLOYEES THE FREEDOM TO BE AWESOME
Trust has to be at the center of what we do. If it’s not, it won’t show up to our clients and prospects, to our partners who want to build deep relations with us. Yes, we have targets that we want to hit, but we take actions that build trust with colleagues and external
We go that extra distance in all our activities and stand up for what we believe in. Each member at Konstant steadfastly pushes oneself and fellows for results, actively encourages, supports and motivates others. We take pride in doing a good job and exceeding expectations.
A work culture that values responsibility and accountability is what we encourage within our teams. Everyone here is willing to take responsibility of their own actions. Because ultimately when team members consistently demonstrate ownership, trust is formed.
Our Tech Hiring Process
IF IT’S YOUR CHANCE, GIVE YOUR BEST SHOT.
A one on one personal interview with the HR Manager is the first step of the selection process.
It’s time to exhibit your technical skills before the Tech Expert judged on subject knowledge
For practical technical assessment, you may have to answer a range of puzzles and out-of-the-box problems
Final HR Discussion
Once you pass the technical round, final discussions on salary, workplace ethics take place